Mauger Law Areas of Practice
Build a trust into your Will to protect your assets from mismanagement even after you are gone.
"Living" & Irrevocable Trusts
Protect your assets from unnecessary and avoidable taxes, fees, and abuse. Learn more today!
Special Needs Trusts
Provide supplemental care for your loved ones with extraordinary needs. Reach out to learn more today!
Make sure you can pass on everything you worked so hard to gain by protecting your assets from the high costs of long-term care. Reach out to learn more today!
Business Succession Planning
Plan for the future of your business while maintaining control of your business and your income stream. Reach out to our team at Mauger Law to learn more!
Comply with federal law while protecting your investment and liberty by ensuring that the ownership and possession of your firearms is protected from disqualified persons.
Start Planning Today!Start now by completing our Estate Plan Questionnare, available below as a fillable PDF or as a secure web form. Download Our Estate Planning Questionnaire
Get to Know Lee Mauger
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional Memberships & Civil Service
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council
- Union Township Planning Commission
- Solicitor for Phoenixville Civil Service Commission
- Solicitor for Spring City Zoning Hearing Board
- The Hill School, 1974
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1978
- Dickinson School of Law, 1981